I have been working in a set of tools to play euromillions math way using combinations, high level filters and so on. As I written it in Python I called it pyeuromillions
You can find the code in github.
At this time the code there can do next things:
* Generate combinations with the numbers and stars provided
* Filter them with the registered filters
* It has a filter system flexible enough to be able to include more filters
* It has some examples filters such as evens, odds, tens, highs, lows.
* This is currently for developers only (no gui, etc.)
Next step is provide a check method that, given a combination and a winner, calculates how much money the combination would earn